Monday, July 21, 2008

A Great Weekend.
















What a wonderful weekend off I had. I wasn't able to get a whole lot accomplished but I sure did have fun. Chores can wait, opportunities to make new memories can not. My parents, my sister and my Aunt took the kids to the water slides. The kids had a blast. Emilee was a little upset she wasn't tall enough to go down the big slides. They had a new tube slide that the kids loved. We probably went on that slide 10 times! Even Caitlyn was able to go on it. Just a lazy tube ride where you float along. Very relaxing. We all got a little too much sun and were pretty worn out. My kids are still recuperating.




Saturday night was my 10 year reunion. I was so nervous but once I got there I relaxed a bit and had a great time. It was so fun to see my classmates and catch up on what they have been up to. No major surprises amongst the group, all seem to be doing pretty well. I did stick my foot in my mouth pretty good. I walked up to my senior prom date and introduced myself to his wife. I said something about him taking me to the prom and left it at that. I come to find out later that night that he had been dating his now wife right before prom and had broken up with her so he could take me to the prom. Oops, that was awkward. I will be sure to apologize in another 1o years when I see them again. I won't bore you with a bunch of photos of people you don't know but any of you EHS readers feel free to click here for some pics!
Today is catch up day. All that housework I neglected to do all weekend needs to get done today! We have the big birthday party this weekend so I need to get a few things ready for that. The kids are so excited. I hope all you local readers try to stop by. The more the merrier.




4 comments:

Rainey said...

The reunion looks like it was fun! You didn't kiss any girls did you? Hee hee hee!

Unknown said...

LOL!!!! That's awesome! I stick my foot in my mouth all the time! That was a classic though.

Rebekah said...

Floating around in some cool water sounds like a great afternoon.

Glad the reunion went ok, other than the taste of foot.

Queen Mimi said...

Looks like a Wonderful Weekend. You work so hard, and need to play hard too. I can remember my 10 year reunion like it was yesterday (instead of 20 years ago) GEEZE!
We danced and had a blast. One of the best times ever. Which water slide park is that? Looks like fun. We may do the Chelan water slides Monday.