Wednesday, October 31, 2007
The Chicken Dance Wentworth Style
Add to My Profile | More Videos
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Sunday, October 28, 2007
A was awaken from my sleep today by the most beautiful singing I have heard in a long time. Maybe it's the new hair do that inspired this rising rock star???
Cody: (singing) "Do a little dance.....hhhmmm ......Get down, get down, get down, whooooooo"
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Monday, October 22, 2007
Mommy had the girls over for a "girl night". We had fun, everyone brought there kids, we ate mexican food and had a few margaritas. Good times.
We took the kids to meet Karrie and Devons new baby, Aubrey. They thought she was pretty neat. I am not sure they are going to like having to share the attention of their "Uncle Devon" though.
Since Eric was out of town, I wasn't able to work friday night which is my regular shift so instead I worked saturday night. It was busy lots of stuff going, Oktoberfest kept me busy.
My dad offered to take the kids to church on Sunday morning, which I always appreciate. They had a good time, and even were treated to there favorite meal afterwards at McDonalds.
Eric was sweet enough to clean the house while I was getting a little sleep on sunday morning, he always does a great job. Normally his perfectionism gets on my nerves but in this case, its wonderful!!!
And finally we just spent a quite evening at home.
Friday, October 19, 2007
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
- I don't cook, everything comes out of a box, or a drive-thru.
- I don't do laundry nearly enough, and if I do, the clean clothes will sit in the laundry basket for up to three days.
- I rarely make my bed. Being on graveyard, somebody is almost always sleeping in it.
- There are many nights I don't read to my children.
- I don't sign up for nearly as much overtime at work as others do, for this I feel guilty.
- I don't spend enough time at home because I have signed up for too much overtime, for this I feel guilty.
- I don't scrapbook anymore, its been well over a year.
- I don't go to the PTO meetings or volunteer in Emilee's class.
- I don't go to church nearly enough.
That being said, you all know my dirty little secrets! But on a little more positive note here is a list of my goals as a wife/mother/homemaker and employee.
- Learn to cook in large quantities and freeze meals for those nights when life is busy.
- Hire a housekeeper/ My time is precious I would rather be playing with my kids.
- Be a better employee, have a better attitude and be good at what I do.
- Continue to take a ton of pictures so that when the time comes that I do have time to scrapbook, my pages will be awesome!
- Teach my children about the love of God, at home, in the car, at the park, wherever. Let them know we can worship God even if we don't make it to church.
- Stop feeling so much guilt. I must realize that my kids are doing fine, they have the love of their mother, father, grandparents , aunts and uncles and many good friends. They are happy, well balance, and some what spoiled children!
- Cody's daycare had fire safety day today, The fireman came with the big truck, showed the kids his fire suit, turned the siren on. Cody was scared, and cried. But if you ask him he says " I wasn't crying I was saying Whooo Hooo".
- My house is the messiest is its ever been, laundry is piled up. I have no energy to do much about it. Graveyard is kicking my butt!!1
- Emilee has school pictures tomorrow, she insist she needs highlights. Where does she get this? She is five!!!!
- Caitlyn is finally adjusting to mommy being gone during the night, she is also trying really hard to sit up. Oh and she eats rice cereal too!
- Eric went hunting, didn't see a single moving animal, he was bummed out.
- My wedding ring is going to be finished tonight. Yup, I had to take it in again because it lost a stone, if your counting that is number 5 (in 9 months). If your in the market for jewelry call me, I will tell you where NOT to go.
- I discovered a new addiction of mine, Coconut Cream by Coffee Mate I am not sure how I stumbled upon it but its delicious. I drink two plus cups a day! Don't tell my dentist.