Thursday, January 31, 2008
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Sunday, January 27, 2008
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
2. Do you still talk to your first love?
No, I am not sure where he even lives.
3.What was your first alcoholic drink?
Wine Coolers, YUCK!
4. What was your FIRST job?
I worked in the nursery at my church when I was like 12, but I got paid!
5. What was your FIRST car?
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
My kids, it was a little too quiet, I was worried.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
My mom, I was home schooled.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
10.Sneaking out of your house for the FIRST time, who was it with?
I don't think I ever snuck out.
11. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them?
Tallee Orth, no I haven't spoke to her in years.
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Emilee, she snuck in to leave me a present on my end table.
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
My sisters, I was the maid of honor.
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Went out to the living room to see what the kids were up to.
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?
16 years old, the guy didn't ask for ID
18. FIRST time you were really upset?
Oh I am not sure, I am sure as a child I was upset all the time but I vividly remember being upset in junior high when I wasn't allowed to go to a dance.
19. When was your FIRST detention?
Middle school, I talked too much.
20. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
21. Who was the FIRST person to really break your heart?
I think I was usually the heart breaker but there was this guy in college that messed with my emotions quite a bit.
22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
April, my college roommate.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Monday, January 21, 2008
What a comedy of errors! We spent a little of an hour at the ice rink and made a complete circle of the rink TWICE! Cody couldn't keep his little legs still, they were every where. I finally had to hold onto the hood of his jacket just to keep him upright. Emilee did pretty good. As long as she was hanging onto the wall she could scoot around at a fairly decent speed. We made our two laps and then we were exhausted. We turned in our skates and headed off to Shari's for hot cocoa and a dirty worm sundae. (Oreo cookies and ice cream with gummy worms). Our sad story ended up with a pretty happy ending. We had a great time!
Friday, January 18, 2008
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Monday, January 14, 2008
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Monday, January 7, 2008
Friday, January 4, 2008
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
The relatives are gone. The kids are back in school. The Christmas decorations are put away. Things are pretty much back to normal. I feel a bit sad. There is always that slight letdown after the holidays. All that preparation, all the excitement and anticipation, its over! It is nice to think of the year ahead. What will it bring? What will I accomplish? I have set a few goals for myself, nothing big or anything.
- Drop a few of those pesky pregnancy pounds. Original I know! Hawaii is just a month away, I got to get on it!
- Prioritize my time a bit better. Learning to juggle family and work life is always tough but I really would like to spend more one on one time with my kids and my husband.
- Take a photography class. I have been talking about it forever, this is the year! Passion for photography will only take you so far, a little education can't hurt.
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
We welcomed baby number three! What a change, going from two kids to three is huge! What a blessing our little Caitlyn has been to us. I can't hardly remember life before this precious little baby.
Devon and Karrie welcomed baby Aubrey this October. What a special baby. We have claimed her as our adopted niece.
We spent a week at the cabin in Idaho along with Uncle Shawn, Aunt Molly, Grandpa Stan and Grandma Gail. We had a great time. We were able to take our new camper! The kids had such a good time running wild.
This kids got a new kitten. Baby Bella. She is the most patient cat I have ever met. She is constantly being held down, put on a leash, dressed up, chased around, put into purses, and hugged until she can't breath.
Anyways, what a great year. I would like to take this time to take my many loyal blog readers (all 5 of you) for taking time to read about my crazy life. I started blogging this year mainly just to keep family up to date on the happening of me, my kids and such. The experience has turned out to be so rewarding. What a great way to document moments, things said, memories made, life! Stay tuned much more to come in 2008.