Friday, January 4, 2008

Biggest Little Coug Fan!




What a week! Our company left so I have been trying to get the house back to normal and wouldn't you know it, a clogged pipe left our basement flooded. Luckily, it was just the storage room and Eric was able to fix it himself. The storage room had some old carpet in it that got pretty wet so now it is stinking up the entire house. That will have to be pulled out and hopefully that will be the extent of our problems.
My schedule at work is changing starting the first of next week. I will now have Thursdays and Fridays off. Change in scheduling means change in childcare arrangement. I am pretty sure I have everything squared away. I am thinking it is time to put the baby into daycare. She not wanting to sleep as much as I would like her to during the day. I am scheduled to leave town for a few days for work training so Cody's daycare has agreed to take her while I am gone, this will be a good trial run to see how she does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.