Saturday, January 26, 2008

Home Again!


Well I am home after two days of training on Crisis Intervention. Although it was intended for work purposes, I think a lot of it can be used at home. With a three year old there is always a "crisis". I got home last night and have to be back to work tonight but I did have a good afternoon hanging out with my family that I missed dearly. The whole family went shopping this morning and got some lunch. The younger ones needed a nap so Emilee and I headed out shopping "just girls". We were able to find some great deals. Shopping with Emilee has changed just in the last couple of months. She definitely has her own style, opinions and would rather not hear moms thoughts on what to get. This can't be happening already, she is still just a baby!

No comments: