Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Caitlyn






First post of the year!! Whoo Hoo!!! I have not been in the blogging mood lately. Hopefully the onset of warmer weather here soon will prompt me to get out and do something. Well, we are doing things. Cody is in wrestling. He has his first match this weekend. Caitlyn is in ballet, she also has her first performance this weekend. Emilee is still riding horses. Spring sports start here in a month or so and then it will be most every night on the baseball fields watching either Cody or Emilee. Besides driving my kids from practice to practice, Eric and I have been busy doing house projects. The original plan was to sell the house. That did not go as planned. The housing market is not in our favor and looks like we will stay put. I am looking forward to warm weather. We have a brand new camper that we are dying to try out. So that is the short report. Hopefully I will be a bit better about keeping up on the post.

No comments: