Monday, June 9, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation

The proud graduate.
Emilee and Josie, best buddies.

Emilee and her teacher, Mrs. Vereb.


My baby girl has finished kindergarten. Can you believe it? She had a little party in her class complete with graduation caps, cookies and even her report card. She did great. I can't help but be so very proud of her. The kids sang songs and then her teacher interviewed each kid. Here is what Emilee had to say:

"My favorite thing about kindergarten is making the Indian hats, the ice cream party and recess."
"My favorite color is purple."
"My favorite shape is a heart."
"At home I like to do my homework."
"My favorite food is corn and mashed potatoes."
"In twenty years I will be twenty, and I will be able to walk to school."
Will I be married? "I don't know." Will I have children? "Yes, I will have girls."
Will I have a pet? " Yes, I will have a dog."
Where will I live? " In a house."

Congratulations Emilee on finishing your first year of school.

1 comment: