Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Another day in paradise




The kids and I are enjoying our spring break. Mostly doing NOTHING! I love it. We did make a little trip out to Cashmere to visit the Pioneer museum, and also the Applets and Cotlets factory. The kids were a little disappointed the factory wasn't making candy today, must be the bad economy :) Eric is chugging away on our bathroom remodel. We may complete this project in under a year!!!! The walls are torn out and so the real work is ahead of us now. I am excited to have my shower back. Tomorrow agenda..... maybe some retail therapy?? Friday is the hockey playoffs. That should be fun. I have squared away a sitter and it will be a date night for Eric and I.

2 comments:

Rainey said...

We will be there! Section 112 :)

Queen Mimi said...

It was good to see you at the Game on Friday night. We are hoping to go again, and I think I'm going to get Season Tickets for next year.
I have missed catching up on my blog buddies. But have looked at All your Vegas pics too. Sigh...I wanna go somewhere warm. I also wanted to let you know that I feel this kindered spirit to you because I used to work nights at the hospital when my girls were little. It's a mixed blessing for sure.