Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ava, Soccer and Easter.....

It's been awhile since I posted anything. Things have been busy. So this is the longest post EVER! Well probably not, but there are a ton of pictures I wanted to share so here goes. First being little baby Ava's 7 month pictures. As usual she was a doll to photograph. I was a little worried about this shoot because I shot it on about 4-5 hours of sleep. It has been a hectic week at work and I just didn't have much time to prepare. Somehow we lucked out and got some amazing shots. She is just so cute!









Next, it has been soccer, soccer and more soccer. It is crazy having two kids playing. I can't imagine what we are going to do when Cate is old enough. Both kids are doing great and having a lot of fun. Luckily the weather has warmed up a but so we aren't freezing our heinies off on the sidelines.






Lastly, we had a hugely successful Easter party today. We did the egg dying, and the egg hunt. The kids had beautiful weather for playing outside and I think everyone had a great time. What a bunch of fun kids.





Didn't get enough picures??? Here are the complete albums of each event. Enjoy.
AVA 7 Months

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Those are great pictures. Ava is adorable

the little travelers said...

love the cupcakes!