Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ho, Ho, Ho....

Anybody who knows me well, knows I LOVE shopping. I don't know what's up with me this year but I can't get into the Christmas shopping mood. I tried, I wandered around a few stores for a couple of hours but left empty handed. So yesterday I did tackle the Christmas wish list for a few lucky people who are near and dear to me. I thought I would share a few neat things I stumbled upon in my hours of browsing.

I found this at Personal Creations. I thought it was beautiful and I even actually tried to order it, but.... I messed something up and tried to contact customer service to fix it, the were useless! So I canceled the order. Probably 80% stupidity on my part, 20% bad service, so if your interested in it, don't let me change your mind.

I found this one at After Five. I thought several people on my list would love this, I would love this. So cute!












I am always for personalized gifts, I think they mean so much more. I thought this was really pretty. I found it at The Lighter Side.


As for the kids on my list, I had really good luck with Amazon.com. They had some good deals, and free shipping. Am I done? Not even close, but at least I've started!

2 comments:

dawn klinge said...

Isn't online shopping fun- I think it's a lifesaver for moms.

M the Mommy said...

I agree. No one would have got presents last year when I was on bed rest if it wasn't for the internet. Happy shopping to you!