Sunday, May 18, 2008


Soccer season is wrapping up for the year. We have had so much fun watching Emilee play this year. Next fall both Cody and Emilee will be playing so things should get interesting. Cody took most of these pictures, he does a pretty good job.


The weather has been so nice this weekend. The kids spent ALL day playing in the sprinkler, digging in the dirt, climbing trees. I sat outside just watching them play. It was great. It's funny though because I have spent the last week researching swing sets and comparing prices. After comparing swing sets that vary in price from $300 to $1500(or more) my kids are perfectly happy playing with a $5 sprinkler and a pile of dirt. Who would have thought?

3 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

I love how you have those pics displayed! Yeah my kids have outgrown their swing set now I want a bigger one! :)

Rebekah said...

Its not the present they play with, but the box it comes in.

Nice picture taking, Cody

Amydeanne said...

my kids are that way too... they prefer dirt over anything too "nice" lol. Our kids are similar ages,
mine are 5,3,2,& almost 1!

Nice action shots! :)