Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Children Are Angels....

Day one of our new summertime routine. Cody and Emilee are on summer break so the plan is they stay home...with me...attempting to sleep. I was doubtful that this plan would work, I even had begun working on plan B. Anyways, today was our first day. My husband kept the kids up nice and late so both kids were plenty sleepy this morning. I came home, crawled into bed at 5am, woke up at 9:30 to a very quiet house. I got up, saw that my children were playing nicely, had even fed themselves. I went back to bed, slept until 12:00 and woke up nice and refreshed. The kids had a wonderful afternoon complete with a water balloon fight. WOW. It worked. My kids are angels!! Now if only the rest of the summer goes this smoothly.....

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

YES, they ARE ANGELS! I've never doubted that! Maybe by next week I can walk again and keep them.