Thursday, June 25, 2009




My littlest lineman.




It has been a crazy week. My grandma has been in the hospital. Many ups and downs with that whole situation. Today she had surgery on a mass they found in her colon. I haven't heard the outcome yet on that. This has been week one of having a sitter watch my older kids while I sleep. Yeah for sleep! It seems to be working out really well.

Cate is turning two this Saturday so I am throwing together a little shin dig for her. She is at such a fun age. Full of opinions that's for sure. Most of which we can't understand in her newly developing language. Check out her little photo shoot.

We are packing our bags and getting ready to get out of dodge. Time for the annual trip to Orofino to stay at the cabin. Our poor little camper that we have used all of three times is in not-so-good condition and is being left behind. Plan B is borrowing my brother in laws camper when we get there. Makes it a little harder to pack for a week long trip, Oh well, saves on gas at least. Anyways, hopefully I will have time to post some pics from the birthday party before we take off. If not, I will have those and a bunch more from Idaho when we return. See ya.

No comments: