Friday, June 19, 2009

A new day!

Like Mommy,Like Son.
I got these beautiful flowers from Caitlyn (with help of daddy). They are so cheery!



AW WWW, I had a whole night of uninterrupted sleep last night. I feel so much better. It has been a challenging week. Let's just say that "Plan A" is out and "Plan B" is being implemented starting next week. We will have a sitter come and stay with the kids while I sleep for a few hours each day. Lesson learned.


I have the whole weekend off. I will probably spend some time with the dads for Fathers Day. Go check out the lineman rodeo at our Walla Walla point park, hopefully get the boat out and maybe to see a horse show at the Town Toyota Center. As for today, HOUSE CLEANING! I think a tornado touched down sometime last week. I didn't seem to notice at the time probably because my eyes were drooping so much from lack of sleep. Now that I am alert and conscious.... I need to get to work!

1 comment:

Delena said...

I've always wanted to see the lineman rodeo. Sounds like fun