Thursday, February 7, 2008

Blah Blah Blah



Every morning it is a struggle to comb Emilee's hair. She insists on doing it herself. This morning I offered to help her out, she declined of course and insisted her hair was fine. I told her it wasn't and that it looked like she just woke up. Her response. "Mom everyday you are blah blah blah about my hair!"


So there you have it, in my daughters eyes I sound like the teacher on Charlie Brown.


____________________________________________________________________




Yup she said it! First word "Mama". I am pretty sure it is not by accident, I counted her three differant times today saying it.

____________________________________________________________________






So it is just a little over a week until Eric and I leave for Hawaii. Guess how much weight I have lost??????


NONE


Eric and I have been working out, eating better, I am even on some stupid diet pills. He has lost 10 pounds. As for me, not a single pound.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Ok, I had to laugh. I am trying to lose my baby weight and it is going slowly....
But isn't it typical that a man could lose weight easily while we struggle?? Argh!

Delena said...

You are hilarious! I love Emilee's blah, blah, blah. Brooklyn has thrown that one my way, usually after I'm disciplining her....Must be a girl thing! Have fun in Hawaii. I hope it rains..... ;)

Li'l Foot's Mommy said...

you probably lost the weight, and just turned it into muscle :-D !!!

have fun in hawaii. I've been there many times. if you're going to maui, let me know (email me) and I'll give you some pointers!