Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fun!



I love Easter! I pretty much just love the whole spring season. The excitement of being able to go outside and play. The bright beautiful colors, everything. This Easter wasn't quite the same since I had to work but we were still able to squeeze in some of the typical Easter stuff. We dyed eggs, had a egg hunt, and had a nice Easter dinner. I did miss out on church this year. I had every intention of trying to stay up after working all night and making the early service, but it just didn't happen. Maybe this upcoming Sunday! I took a bunch of pictures check them out!






4 comments:

A. Wise said...

Great photo of your young one grabbing the egg!

dawn klinge said...

Your kids look like they're having so much fun. Great photos.

Delena said...

Cute pics!!! Glad you had fun.

Rebekah said...

looks like he's hopping. Great pictures