I finally have a second to sit and write a bit. I am not sure what happened but that last week or so has been BUSY. It seems from the minute I wake up we are on the move. It was my long work week. By long I mean my five day work week but it was also long in the sense that it was busy. Warmer weather usually means busier nights on graveyard. Apple Blossom festival starts this weekend which is always fun. The carnival, the food fair, the parades and at work an abundance of runaway juvenile reports, warrants and who knows what else. Enough about work though. I was tagged by Rebekah, a fellow dispatcher at Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe. The topic is 7 random facts about me. That is always fun but I have done something like that not too long ago so I am going to put a twist on it and do 7 random things I am excited about today. I hope that is okay Rebekah! Here we go:
1. I just bought a new pair of cowboy boots that I am pretty excited about. They are a little on the wild side but they are ALL ME!
2. My sister and I are heading to a beautiful park today to take photos of the kids together. All the "grand kids". I am very excited about that so you will have to check back to see the results.
3. Eric and I are going to a wine tasting festival in Prosser. We are going with a big group of friends so things are bound to get crazy!
4. I have lost three pounds so far on Weight Watchers. That is kind of a rough estimate because my scale is awful and never consistent.
5. I am in the process of becoming a Home Interiors consultant. Don't worry all my three friends I won't hit you up to buy my products or host a party. To be quite honest I am doing it for very selfish reasons and that being for the great discount that consultants get. I have a lot of house that needs decorating and what can I say, I am cheap!
6. The weather is beautiful today. I hear a rumor that this weekend is suppose to be in the low 70's???
7. I am excited I finally was able to post something. I have been feeling like a slacker lately.
So there you have it, I hope it is not another week before I can post something else. But for now I have a small mountain of laundry that needs to be done. So see ya.