Wednesday, August 11, 2010

08.11.10


I got some good sleep today. I am feeling a bit better. It's just been a long week. The kids are tired too. I went to wake up Caitlyn this morning for daycare and she covers her face and says " I don't want to go to school today, can I sleep all day?" I was thinking remarks like that didn't start until junior high school. The other two weren't much easier to wake. I finally got us all dressed and out the door. Emilee started crying when I dropped her off. That is totally out of character for her. I hope she isn't getting sick. The good news, well the great news is that it's my Friday. I have four days off. Nothing major planned. Just quality time with my kiddos. What could be better?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds rough. I hope you have a fun and restful weekend. You are amazing Darcie!