Thursday, September 6, 2007

Boots, Boots, And More Boots!

Okay, this is probably not the most insightful post I have done but just for fun I am going to share something Emilee and I have a common love for, our boots!! Emilee loved the idea of sharing her prized boot collection with everyone. She eagerly lined up all our boots to take a picture. Well...maybe not all of them but most of them. Every girl needs a collection right???? Don't worry, we haven't left Caitlyn out, she has a couple pair of baby bootie boots too.

3 comments:

Rainey said...

You and your boots! (Hey your legs look great too!!)

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

I saw this the other day and meant to tell you then that I really love the way you grouped the photos! So cool.

We love boots here, too, but we don't have that many. You're definately raising a shoe girl!

Lisa

Tylertopia said...

Hi! I hopped over here from Lisa's blog (the girls'moma). That is one sweet boot collection! The baby boots are so adorable. Love the collage to showcase them all. :o)