Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Whoa... What a Day!


This photo is an older one but I love it so I wanted to share it with you all. Today was crazy busy, seems like I could never quite get ahead of the game. We started out running late, I dropped Emilee off at her school just as the bell was ringing. Cody made it to school on time and I thought I had just enough time to grab a latte before I headed to my bible study, NOPE. The cars ahead of me where taking forever so I ended up leaving, empty handed. I made it to My bible study just in time, had a good time, maybe too good of a time because when I looked at the clock I realized I had five minutes to get to Emilee's school to pick her up. I got the kids home, fed them lunch and tried to get them to take a nap, no such luck. I don't think any of them slept, not even the baby. Which means I didn't get my much needed nap either. Eric got home from work, dinner wasn't ready so we headed out the door to Emilee's soccer game starving!! She did great at her game despite being hungry. Trying to leave the parking lot of the park was a nightmare, it took forever, so it was through the drive-thru at McDonalds and then a mad dash to put the kids to bed. It is now 8:23, kids are in bed and I have to head out the door to work. Sorry this isn't the most entertaining blog post I have done but hey maybe tomorrow!

No comments: