Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Merry Chrismas to ME!!!




I'm back!!!!!! My dad gave me my Christmas present a little early. A new laptop. I am thrilled. I can return to the days of neglecting my housework and ignoring my kids all in the name of blogging.
Other than feeling a little on the ill side, I am happy. Today is my "friday" at work. It is suppose to be my long weekend but I was having a moment of insanity and signed up for a little overtime. Oh well for the most part I have four days off. Also, I heard a rumor today on the radio, snow??? Maybe tomorrow. Yipee! Well as much as I would love to spend hours writing the details y'all have missed in the last month or so... I have kids running wild. I have plenty of stories to tell, gossip to share and things to gripe about. I will be back soon. Later.

3 comments:

Delena said...

Great to have you back! I'm in denial about the snow though. Maybe down in that town of yours but not out here in the country....

Rebekah said...

Yeay! Will your dad get ME a lot top for Christmas??

Queen Mimi said...

Happy Happy Joy Joy! I want a new laptop for Christmas too. So excited to hear your news, gossip and grumblings.
Welcome Back!