Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mission Accomplished

Well I won't go into great detail. I don't want to scar my most loyal reader (Hi dad). But... everything went well yesterday. For as long as I can remember I have been contemplating getting my boobies done. First I had to finish having my babies, check. Next I had to lose those pesky pounds (40 pounds yeah), check. Then I had to get past the anxiety issues. What will people think? Will they look like I want them too? Is it going to hurt? Will my baby girl forgive me for not being able to pick her up for a whole week? All things aside. I did it! I am sore, very sore. But I am happy with my decision and am feeling pretty good about myself. I know this post is borderline "too much information". Hope nobody is freaked out by my divulging of information. I like to tell all, that's just me!

8 comments:

Rainey said...

Fab photo! That is the most awesome pair I have ever seen!

Unknown said...

LOL!!!! .... as for me, I need a lyposuction.

dawn klinge said...

I'm glad everything went well. Funny photo. ;)

Queen Mimi said...

I am very happy for you. I have long considered having "Mine" done...but I was wanting a little less so to speak. The good Lord giveth...(to some not enough, and to others too much)
Congrats Darcie!
Take it easy though.

Toni said...

Sooo.... Eric always talked about bolt on equipment but I didn't realize this is what he meant. Good job sharing the info because you know damn well I would have flipped out if I walked in and your knockers were 4 times their normal size.

Toni wanted me to make sure I signed my name because the comment really sounds like Toni.

Tysen

Delena said...

LOL! I love the picture of the boobs! That's hilarious. Good for you for going for the gold. I'm with Pam, though. Dr. Jones is on my list of phone calls to make today....

Cheryl said...

Cute Darcie!! that is sooo you, JUST TOO DARN CUTE, I LOVE YA!

Rebekah said...

Very unique way to get your point across-lol. I went the other way with my boob job