Saturday, December 22, 2007

A Christmas Quiz!


1. Will you have a boyfriend/girlfriend this Christmas?

Um no! Good thing, I don't think my husband would be too happy if I did.

2. Have you been naughty or nice this year?

I think I have been very nice.

3. What is the most expensive thing on your Christmas list ?

I tried to keep everything pretty equal. but things sure add up!

4. What do you want this year?

I don't really need anything, I have kinda been wanting a Nintendo DS.

5. Do you still believe in Santa?

Well.... As much as a grown up can. I want to keep the my kids believing in Santa as long as I can.

6. Which is your favorite reindeer?

Rudolph of course!

7.Big tree or small tree ?

Tall and skinny. We got a new one this year, I am not sure if I like it or not.

8. What do you leave for Santa?

Cookies and milk. We also leave reindeer snacks for his reindeer. (oatmeal with glitter mixed in)

9. Do you get a lot of presents?

I would say so, not as many as the kids but I prefer it that way, the holidays are mainly for them.

10. What is your favorite Christmas movie ?

Christmas Vacation, Elf, Santa Clause, Christmas Story, Miracle on 34Th Street, Its A Wonderful Life, I love them all!

11. What is your favorite Christmas song ?

Anything from the Polar Express soundtrack.

12. Red, Green, or White lights?

Multi colored lights. And lots of them!

13. What is your Christmas wish list?

I haven't really had time to think about my list. Probably just that everyone enjoys themselves.

14. How many days left until Christmas?

3 days, YIKES

15. How will you spend Christmas?

Christmas Eve with Mother in Law and Eric and the kids. Santa and the Mrs. are stopping by.
Christmas morning my family, later lunch at my parents house. The next day Christmas with Shawn and Molly,Eric's Dad and step mom. And then Christmas with the friends some other day, we don't really know yet!

16. Do you still wake up early on Christmas morning?

Not too bad, probably 7am or so. Tthis Christmas may be a little differant though since I have to work until 3AM!

17. Do you still get presents from Santa?

yeah, he still delivers them personally. He has for the last three years!

18. Any Christmas traditions?

Mainly just trying to make equal time for all the family. Santa coming to visit is becoming a tradition.

19.How was last Christmas?

It was great. I would have changed Christmas Eve a little. My kids got too many presents (yes there is such a thing) and I wish I would have told a certain grandma to tone it down a bit.

20. Is your house decorated?

Oh yeah, just when I think we are done,Eric comes home with more stuff. Just today we added a couple of more things!

21. Do you get all dressed up ?

No, things are usually so hectic. Who has time?

22. Have you gone to any Christmas parties this year ?

No, I have been working too much!

23. Favorite Christmas memory?

I have had many great Christmas memories. I remember for some reason getting a color crayon/marker set one year. For some reason that present stuck with me. I got engaged on Christmas Eve. I told my family I was pregnant with Emilee on Christmas.

24.When I say Christmas what is the first thing that comes to mind?

Joy!

25.Ever get your heart broken on Christmas day?

Luckily no!

No comments: