Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Cody's Christmas Program


Cody's preschool put on a wonderful Christmas program last night. I truly felt the joy of Christmas watching those adorable children reenact the story of Christ birth. Cody played the role of Joseph. He had one line. He didn't remember it so he was prompted by his teacher. She whispered the line in his ear, he repeated it in a whisper, she said "say it louder", so he yelled in into the microphone. It was cute. One of the three kings fell of the stage. The angel refused to go on stage at all and ran off crying.
Cody was a little disappointed his daddy couldn't make it to his acting debut. However, he had Grandma Cheryl, Devon and Karrie, mommy and his sisters cheering him on. Good job Cody!


















P.S. I tryed to download the actual video from the performance, but I haven't quite figured out my new camcorder. I will post it when I figure it out!

1 comment:

dawn klinge said...

Those pictures are so cute. I really wanted to see him- we didn't get to leave Grace's rehearsal until 8:00. I can't wait to see the video.