Monday, December 3, 2007

Snow Baby!







We had a beautiful snowy Sunday. I had a much deserved day off, so it was a sweatpants wearing day to start out. AAWWW, I love it. Then I took some family pictures for a friend of mine. It went well, I will gladly take any opportunity I can to improve upon my photography skills. I hopefully will be able to post the pictures soon( I need permission first). Then it was off to my parents house for a birthday party. We celebrated my dads birthday and my nephew. My mom made lattes, my sister made homemade ice cream and of course chocolate cake! Eric and I then headed out on a mission to find snow boots for my growing little guy. Mission accomplished! Finally we had a nice dinner together as a family. What an ideal day!

1 comment:

M the Mommy said...

These pictures are so cute I could just eat them up!