Saturday, December 1, 2007

Dreaming Big!!!



It's the time of year where we bid at work for next years vacation time. So the dates are set and now its time to decide where to go. I would prefer a warm beach somewhere, lounging around sipping fruity drinks with umbrellas in. Since this household hasn't caught onto the idea of moms way or no way, I had to ask the others what they thought. Eric thought was leave the kids and head to Las Vegas. (Sounds good to me to but maybe later in the year). Emilee said Idaho or Iowa. She has a map of the United States and she just pointed at those places, I don't think she really knows anything about Iowa and she only wants to go Idaho because that's where Shawn and Molly live. Codys stated he wanted to go to Grandpas. His second choice, Fred Meyers Playland. Caitlyn hasn't expressed her vote yet, but I keep whispering "Hawaii" in hopes maybe this will be her first word.

No comments: